11 MARCH 2013 – 9.00 a 12.00 hs
Legislative Assembly of the Plurinational State of Bolivia
COMMISSION TIERRA Y TERRITORIO
ROOM ANDRÈS IBAÑEZ
PLAZA MURILLO – LA PAZ – BOLIVIA
2nd MEETING / EXPOSITION: “FOR A WORTHY AND SOVEREIGN EXPORT OF COCA LEAVES AND THEIR DERIVATES”
08:00-09:00 am. Registration of Participants
09:00-10:00 am. Presentation and inauguration:
Sen. Julio Salazar, Pres. of the Commission Tierra y Territorio, Senate.
– Sr. Dionicio Nuñez T., Viceminister of the coca leaf .
– Sr. Felipe Caceres G., Viceminister of Social Defense,
-Deputees and Senators of La Paz and Cochabamba
• 10:00 -10:30 a.m : Representantives of coca leaf producers, 6 Federations of the Cochabamba Tropics, ADEPCOCA- COFECAY. Issue: “Coca Leaf production in Bolivia”
• 10:30 -10:45 am. Representative of the Viceministry of Traditional medicine- Amauta, Paz Ali Amaru, issue: “Coca leaf, traditional medicine in Bolivia”.
• 10:45-11:00 am Lic. Reynaldo Molina Tema “Benefitial properties of the coca leaf”
• 11:00-11.30 am. Representatives of companies, EFILACOC, FONADAL, COCA SOCIAL, COCA REAL, among others. Issue: “Experience of the commercialisation of the coca leaf in Bolivia”
• 11:30 -12.00 am. Representatives of the association “Friernds of the Cioca leaf” from Europe”. Issue: “International Campaign for the coca leaf and its derivates”
• 12:00 -12:45 am. Debate and Conclusions.Republish