Film by Len Richmond
Could the chemicals found in marijuana prevent and even heal several deadly cancers? Discover the truth about this ancient medicine as world-renowned scientists in the field of cannabinoid research illustrate their truly mind-blowing discoveries. “What if Cannabis Cured Cancer” explains how we are all born with a form of marijuana already in our bodies, and when pot is consumed, the “endocannabinoids” inside us—along with any cannabinoids we ingest—fit together like a key in a lock. Thereby promoting the death of cancer cells without harming the body’s healthy cells. A powerful and eye-opening film about the future of cannabis — and perhaps even the future of medicine. Narrated by Emmy-winning actor, Peter Coyote, and featuring interviews with…
* Dr. Robert Melamede, Associate Professor and Biology Chairman, University
* Dr. Sean D. McAllister, PhD, researcher at the California Pacific Medical
Center, San Francisco.
* Dr. Jeffrey Hergenrather, M.D.
* Dr. David Bearman M.D.
* Dr. Manuel Guzman, Ph.D. Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular
Biology, School of Biology Complutense University Madrid, Spain
* Dr. Raphael Mechoulam, Professor of Medical Chemistry at the University of Jerusalem
* Dr. Donald Abrams, Professor of Clinical Medicine and Integrative Oncology, University of California, San Francisco
SPECIAL BONUS: DVD available from Len Richmond Films.com includes comedy puppet short, “Kurt Cannabis Meets Connie Cancer”, with the voices of Roseanne Barr and Malcolm McDowell.